Participate in the SaverListens.com Customer feedback on their survey portal and win a $2 off coupon. You can redeem this coupon on the next purchase on SaverListens stores.
We all love to get discounts and offers and this is how the big brands do marketing. Shopping is the first love for people and it has become really easy to save on our household shopping with heavy discounts offered.
SaverListens is one of the stores which offers affordable housewares, footwear, furniture, toys, bedding and more under one roof. They mainly serve non-profit organizations by giving them clothes, footwear, daily household stuff and more to them.
SaversListens.com Survey Prize
Customers can win a $2 off coupon against a minimum purchase of $5 on completing the SaverListens Survey. Some simple questions regarding the customer experience are asked which are really fun to answer.
Details About SaverListens Survey
|Is Purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|How to Enter||Online|
|Age-Limit||18 or above|
|Validity of Receipt||A week or 7 working days|
|Prize and Validity||A $2 off coupon valid till 90 days from the purchase date|
Rules Before Entering www.SaversListens.com
Here are a list of rules you have to follow to make sure you can enter the survey. SaverListens.com is very strict about these rules and we recommend you to go through each one of them before participating.
- You must be more than 18 years old to enter the survey.
- You can either buy something from Savers Store or donate some money to enter the survey.
- A valid receipt is mandatory for participating in the SaverListens customer feedback survey.
- An individual is entitled to one entry per receipt.
- 1 member of one family can participate only once a month.
- The coupon is redeemable only on the Savers stores.
- Make sure you enter the survey within a week of your purchase.
- The validity of availing the coupon is 90 days only.
Requirements to Participate in SaverListens Survey
As you know SaverListens survey is conducted online which means some requirements need to be fulfilled to participate. To participate, check the list of requirements to fulfill:
- A smartphone, tablet or Personal computer is required to enter the survey.
- You must be connected to the Internet and make sure the connection is stable.
Official Survey Page
Get a glimpse of how beautifully Savers Stores have designed the official Saverslistes.com portal for their customers. This gives a sense of brand care for their customers as well.
How to Enter SaverListens.com Survey
Follow these steps to enter www.saverslistens.com survey online:
- Purchase something or donate money at a Savers store.
- Keep your bill receipt safe after leaving.
- Then, Go to the www.saverslisten.com portal.
- Enter the receipt details as asked on the official Saverslistens.com portal.
- Answer some really fun and interesting questions about your experience at Savers stores.
- A validation code will be displayed on the screen post completion of the survey.
- Show the code at the Savers stores bill counter to avail discount.
www.SaverListens.com Survey Reference Links
Looking for the official links to enter the SaversListens.com survey?. Well, without further ado, enter the survey with these official links:
Savers, Inc is a privately held for-profit store chain headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, US. They are one of the rare stores offering second-hand shopping. The company has over 315+ stores in the US, Canada, and Australia. Their source of merchandise is non-profit organizations having donated clothes, furniture, and household items. They give a lot of financial support to the non-profit organization by running such an untraditional business.
You may reach out to the Savers customer support on the following website:
Official Website: http://www.savers.com/
All the customer queries are well handled by the support staff at Savers on their official website. Just make sure you are specific about your problem to get a quick resolution.
Other Similar Customer Surveys – You may Like
|Perkins Experience Survey||TellPizzaHut Survey|
|BojanglesListens Survey||SubwayListens Survey|
|Dollar Tree Feedback||HomeDepot.com/Survey|