Participate in BojanglesListens Survey and win a free sausage biscuit by answering all the survey questions. The official portal is www.bojangleslistens.com for taking the survey.
Customer surveys have become a trend and marketing strategy for all the restaurants these days. Bojangles is a chain of restaurants that started in 1977 specializing in selling spicy chicken recipes.
Bojangles is among the topmost restaurants in the United States for chicken cuisines. They own over 700+ restaurants across the US, Mexico, Ireland, China, and a few other countries.
BojanglesListens Survey Prize
Customers who answer all the survey questions asked in BojanglesListens will get free Sausage Biscuit from Bojangles.
Customers must be 13 years or above in age to enter the survey. It is quite easy to enter the survey if you follow this article thoroughly.
BojanglesListens Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||YES|
|Minimum Age||13 years|
|Reward||A Free Sausage Biscuit|
|Receipt Validity||Week or 7 Working Days|
|Mode of Entry||Online Portal|
Rules and Regulations
There are certain rules and regulations to follow to enter the survey at the bojangleslistens.com portal.
- You need to make a purchase at a Bojangles food outlet. The survey code mentioned in the bill receipt is mandatory to participate in the survey.
- An individual can take a maximum of 5 surveys/month.
- The survey has to be finished within 7 days of the purchase date on the bill.
- The customer must be 13 years or older to stand a chance to enter the survey.
BojanglesListens Survey Requirements
Since the BojanglesListens survey is conducted online, there are some mandatory requirements you need to fulfill. We have mentioned all of the Prerequisites of the survey below:
- A device like a PC/ Laptop or a smartphone is needed.
- You must have the device connected to a stable and working Internet connection.
BojanglesListens Survey Portal
The survey portal for BojanglesListens is designed in a stylish and very user-friendly way. You can get a sneak peek of the way the homepage looks below.
How to Participate in BojanglesListens.com Survey?
To participate in BojanglesListens survey, follow these steps
- Dine into a nearby Bojangles restaurant and make a purchase.
- Keep the bill receipt safely as the survey code is mentioned on it.
- Now, visit the BojanglesListens survey portal.
- Enter Bojangles number mentioned on the top of your receipt.
- Enter Date and Time of Visit and Check number in their respective fields. All these details are given on the bill receipt.
- Next, click on the Start button.
- Answer some simple questions about the services, food quality, staff politeness, etc on the next page displayed.
- Submit the survey once you are done with answering all the questions.
BojanglesListens Survey Links
Here are the official links to enter the Bojangles Listens survey on the official portal. After having the receipt with you, go to the portal using the links mentioned.
Bojangles was started in 1977 by Jack Fulk as a chicken cuisines selling the restaurant. The restaurant has grown and expanded to countries other than the USA like Ireland, Mexico, China and more. Initially, they sold spicy chicken and it is still one of the biggest parts of their recipes. A lot has been added to their menu from bacon, egg, cheese biscuits to Rice meals. Currently, Bojangles have more than 700+ restaurants in operations owned by individual franchise owners.
Similar Surveys You May find Useful
|Perkins Experience Survey||TellPizzaHut Survey|
|SaversListens Survey||SubwayListens Survey|
|Dollar Tree Feedback||HomeDepot.com/Survey|
Bojangles Customer Support
Customer support is a basic necessity for a brand and the ones who lack it go nowhere in the long run. Bojangles is very supportive of its customers regarding the issues they face. A dedicated team of trained customer support professionals is set up to solve customer queries.
If you are a customer, you can reach out to Bojangles customer service on the below-mentioned contact. We recommend you to use the phone call option in case of issues requiring an immediate response.
|Toll-Free Number||(800) 366-9921|
|Official Address||191 Gateway Dr, Winchester, VA 22603|